These forums are provided for community interactions only. For official support please submit a support ticket.

You are not logged in.

#1 2009-09-15 16:34:40

20Television

Extension Won't Load in CS4

Hello, 

I'm having trouble getting the AS2 and AS3 extensions to load into Flash CS4.  The trial version worked successfully, however when I try to add the extensions in the full versions I get an error that reads...
   "The Extension package is not compatible with this version of the Adobe Extension Manager, you need a newer version of the package or the extension manager.  Please visit the Adobe Exchange website to obtain a copy.  The extension will not be installed."

I have already updated Adobe Extension Manager CS4 so it is completely up-to-date.  Has anyone else run into this issue?  If so, any ideas on how to fix it?  I really enjoy SlideShowPro, however right now I'm only able to display the last three videos because I still am going off the trial version.  Thanks!

#2 2009-09-15 16:45:11

20Television

Re: Extension Won't Load in CS4

So... completely forget everything I just posted above.  I'm guessing the issue was that I was trying to install the extensions from an external hard-drive.  I instead copied the files to the local drive and they installed immediately.

Board footer